Late period maybe med?

So I am two weeks late and I called the doctors office. The nurse said that since I am usually regular if I don't start my period in two weeks they will call me in a medicine to start my period. What med is it? And all I have gotten is bfns. Any advice or help would be nice! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Probably provera that's what they give me to start mine and then clomid to ovulate!! :D
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Have you even seen the doc since your period has been late? Or have they just said they'd call you in some med? I'd want them to check me out even if I got bfn's, just to be safe, before taking anything, KWIM? That is if they haven't seen you in person. If they have checked you over, then good luck with your med and getting things back to normal.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2009