my babys growing up so fast!

Dd turned 4 months yesterday and started cereal today!!! On the one hand I'm way excited that she's getting bigger and I'm hoping that she will sleep a little longer but on the other hand I don't want my baby girl to get any bigger. She's my last little baby so I really enjoy having her so small.

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Our little girl just turned 9 months on the 25th and my husband is getting really upset because she can do so much and he misses his little girl. He keeps telling her to stop growing up, he wants her to stay his little girl forever.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My son is 6 months old and he is my first. I love him so much and he is growing like crazy too
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• It does go by much too quickly. My older son is 8 years old and the baby is already 2 months... It's crazy! On one hand I am always excited to see them do new things, but on the other hand it's sad because I know it's all leading up to them being grown...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Oh lord, hug her and cuddle her! My daughter is 17 months old and I MISS THOSE DAYS! Every once in a while she will let me cuddle her while she is drinking her milk, but most of the time . . on the go! I miss rocking her to sleep every night (did until around 1 year) . . . now I'm itching for another one! I miss my little baby!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Too early for solids...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Rkoloms- ill decide what's too early for my kids thanks. (And it even says for 4+ months on the cereal soooo....)
    mom06and09

Answer by mom06and09 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2009