In Pa, what are some good restaurants one can go to for dinner. fot new years eve, with kids.

I was thinking ,Applebees , and somr steak house place ,any other ideas. or are those it.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 10:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• New Year's? Hmm I would book Wolf lodge in the Poconos and stay there and eat. It is very kid friendly or if you live close to the Maryland, Virginia, WV border you should consider the on in Virginia. I also like Olive Garden they are very kid friendly. Friday's and outback are all good. Friendly's too.  The Dobbin House i Gettysburg is very good and very expensive but not kid friendly.  It is more romantic or uptown restaraunt then anything but they do have a live mandolin player that sings to you. I don't know about staying upon until the ball drops but you could ask I guess.

Here is website that wil tell you all the restaraunts i pa : http://www.eatingpa.com/

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2009