periods after baby? TMI maybe

mine have been really heavy since i had my daughter 6 months ago...before that i would barely have to use a super tampon and now im using super plus and still leaking thru after 2-3 maybe 4 hours....is this normal? im going to call my doctor tomarrow, jus want to know from other women.

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My periods are EXTREMELY heavy now that I had my son 11 months ago. They used to be normal b4 i got pregnant. There are times though my period is almost non existant during that time of the month too. its strange but its just your hormones adjusting. Thats what the dr told me
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My period changed after my first son too. I am still waiting to see what will happen this time around, but my guess is that it will probably be different this time around too.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Quite normal. In fact..if it's taking a few hours to soak through, it's not all that heavy, comparatively speaking. Worry if you're going through one of those tampons an hour.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2009