Trashy, classy, or neither?

What do you think of Miley Cyrus (age 17) supposedly having a tattoo?

Here is the photo: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/photo-miley-cyrus-in-bikini-sports-a-tattoo-under-left-breast-2009412

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it is trashy all. She is a gorgeous girl with or without a tattoo.
    Anonymous

• I think she has a trashy kinda look about her, but not because of the tattoo. I don't know, i just don't find her cute at all. Taylor Swift is really pretty, though!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Neither, for me. I like tattoos... I think it's about personal expression. If Miley Cyrus wants one, by all means that's fine by me.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Neither. If she wanted a tattoo and her parents signed for it....more power to her. Her body, her choice. It's not like she got a flower around her nipple and then showed it off.

LOL, StefanieN....I find Miley cute and Taylor just...weird lookin. Lanky, maybe, and I hate her music. To each her own.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Neither. Tattoos are a beautiful expression of self! I hate that because someone has talent in this country they are forced to be scrutinized for every stupid little thing they do... I mean, do you know how many 17 year olds get tattoos or piercings? Why is it that when this girl acts like a normal teen she is failing at something? If you don't like tats, don't get one. But it's kinda petty to judge someone else just because they like or have them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I don't think about it. How is anything she does socially significant? Let us know when she helps homeless people.
    Anonymous

• i definetly dont think its trashy!! if what some of those comments were saying are true, about it being for a friend that died, then go for it!! if not, well..im sure it has some sort of sentimental value to her, and if thats the case, who are we to judge?? ya sure shes a role model, and young kids are impressionable, but at the same time, kids also arent that naive and arent gonna be able to just go out and get one anyways..so whoooo cares!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I didnt think you could get a tattoo even if your parents signed for it.. before 18..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I had one when I was 17 so I guess that makes me trashy. My four yo daughter really likes Miley.I think people are way to critical of her and other child stars. No wonder they have issues! Taylor Swift had her trashy moment with def leppard singing pour some sugar on me,so really none of them are squeaky clean. It's not easy growing up in an oversexxed media!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• She's not my kid.
    Anonymous