why am i changing and do i stop?

Ever since dh and I met a year and a half ago I haven't cared if he watched porn or talked to girls but all of a sudden I'm getting real insecure. He's not doing anything different its just me. I'm always jealous now. He's stopped doing it around me but I know he still does it. How can I get less self concious*sp* oh and I had a baby 4 months ago so that's part of it.

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Your body has been through a lot hormonally and physically which is going to cause problems. Personally I would say talk to him and tell him you are insecure but you want to go back to how you were. Perhaps some reassurence and support from DH will make a difference
    Anonymous

• My fiance moved to KY for a job about 4 weeks ago..he is getting a place for us. But I just had a baby 2 weeks ago and ever since he went back to KY after our son was born I feel like he is cheating on me. I know I am being paranoid because nothing has changed between us and he wants us to come visit on weekends (he is staying with family at present) I mean he doesn't act weird or anything. It the change in hormones makes us crazy..well and that our bodies are different and with the change in hormones our skin and hair may not be looking the greatest lol...but i totally feel you! lol
    stacyemmy

Answer by stacyemmy at 12:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have been in a similar situation and when I reflect back it is really my own insecurities (and hormones!). I think when we don't feel good about ourselves we automatically assume our partner doesn't feel good about us either. The only thing that ever makes me feel better is talking to my dh about it. I am very open (not whiny though) and tell him how I feel and he always makes me feel better. I hope your dh can do the same for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have talked to him about it and its really only one certain girl I don't like him talking to cause she gets guys to break up their relationships then leaves them. I have talked to him and the porn is now only on his phone when I'm not around. As for the girl he says he only talks to her when I'm around but I never see him talking to her then if I check his phone for him I will see text between them. (if he is busy and can't get to it he will ask me to check it for him.)
    mom06and09

Answer by mom06and09 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2009