I'm going to stop writing what I think because you people don't seem to understand what I've been through not getting appreciated in this house many years ago and I don't care about your opinions so I feel if you don't have anything good to say about a person don't say anything at all because this is how I feel and maybe I should quit the site,how would you feel if you were being attacked for being you?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 11:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I feel your pain and agree, I've been tempted to quit more than once but I always end up here if I'm a little bored. I try to be as respectful as possible and people who are also answering the question I am answering feel the need to bitch at me its stupid
    Anonymous

• DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• theres not all mean people on here, most are just asses. i wouldnt quit the site, just ignore the rude comments. Im not sure what you're story is ^ there, but if I knew, I'd try to help out. GL, dont let people get to you.
    Anonymous

• what?? did i miss something??
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Wah wah wah! Then leave already! Stop posting personal stuff if you don't want to gather opinions. Personally I think you are full of crap,you do care what they think or you wouldn't have posted this whiny question.I bet you are one of those who just says people are mean just because they don't agree with you. So if we are all insensitive morons then stop breaking bread with us and move on!
    Anonymous