maternity clothes

im looking for some maternity clothes but dont want to spend lot this is my 3rd preg and im so mad i cant fit into my ones from the other preg....our walmart dosent sale them anymore and the closest place to get them is 2 hrs away and our good will never has them either lol so i need to shop on line anyone know some cheap places

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Target or old navy have some really cute maternity clothes that don't cost alot or you can just buy regualr clothes one size up.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I like Old Navy too, and you can get some good prices, I also bought a lot of my stuff from ebay. You can find things much cheaper and maternity clothes really don't get worn too much anyway so most things were in good condition.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2009