maternity clothes

im looking for some maternity clothes but dont want to spend lot this is my 3rd preg and im so mad i cant fit into my ones from the other preg....our walmart dosent sale them anymore and the closest place to get them is 2 hrs away and our good will never has them either lol so i need to shop on line anyone know some cheap places

Asked by klinemom2 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Target or old navy have some really cute maternity clothes that don't cost alot or you can just buy regualr clothes one size up.

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I like Old Navy too, and you can get some good prices, I also bought a lot of my stuff from ebay. You can find things much cheaper and maternity clothes really don't get worn too much anyway so most things were in good condition.

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2009