probably for Catholics, but if you know the real answer please do so if not dont Catholic bash

Where is the passage where God says we have intercessor and asking the saints to pray for us is using his intercessors? or if you have one of the numerous links to the many question where this was already answered that will do as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• •Tobit 12:12– Angel Raphael says, "I can now tell you that when you, Tobit, and Sara prayed, it was I who presented and read the record of your prayer before the Glory of the Lord..."
    •Ephesians 6:18 – With all prayer and supplication, pray at every opportunity in the Spirit. To that end, be watchful with a perseverance and supplication for all the holy ones.

•Mark 12:25-27 – "When they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but they are like the angles in heaven. As for the dead being raised, have you not read in the Book of Moses, in the passage about the bush, how God told him, "I am the God of Abraham, [the] God of Isaac, and [the] God of Jacob?' he is not God of the dead but of the living. You are greatly misled."

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• The bible verses below says who is making intercession for us. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Not dead people or dead "saints". We are to pray directly to God the Father through His Son Jesus Christ (ask in the name of Jesus). We are not to pray to people, dead or alive. The bible even says not to pray to the dead.

Romans 8:34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Also Romans 8:26 & 27
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• ooo sweetie you need to learn to read
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• why? she answered a question and she wrote well, what's the problem?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i'm anon1227 - I need to read? I answered from the bible and I didn't bash the catholic church. she asked a question and wanted a bible reference. there is no bible reference for praying to people. The bible clearly states Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father and makes intercession for us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• ok lets see what this question is: Where is the passage where God says we have intercessor and asking the saints to pray for us is using his intercessors

you know the real answer please do so if not dont Catholic bash

so learn to read THE question

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• you may not like it, but there is a bilbe verse that explains why it is OK to ask the saints to pray for us.
    Anonymous

• The bible verses below says who is making intercession for us. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Not dead people or dead "saints". We are to pray directly to God the Father through His Son Jesus Christ (ask in the name of Jesus). We are not to pray to people, dead or alive. The bible even says not to pray to the dead.Romans 8:34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.Also Romans 8:26 & 27

My point as well

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

where lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 12:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 by: Anonymous ok lets see what this question is: Where is the passage where God says we have intercessor and asking the saints to pray for us is using his intercessors you know the real answer please do so if not dont Catholic bash so learn to read THE question +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ anon1227 here again - ummm i did read the question but let me rephrase my answer -- there is no bible verse that says we are to pray to the saints.  Which is why I posted the bible verse of who is interceeding for us and who we are to pray to.  

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2009