So mad!!! What would you do?

Back in April I left SO because I found out he was smoking weed. I wasn't putting up with it. After about 2 months he begged me and the kids to come back, so I did. Well tonight I was getting in his wallet which was in his pants pocket and I found a bag of weed. WTF. I asked him if he had anything to tell me and he said no. So I asked him how long he has been smoking again. He said that someone at work gave that to him and he hasn't smoked any yet.
I am so mad and hurt. I can't believe this, he is supposed to be getting a better job but if he can't pass a drug test then he wont get another job.
SHould I believe him? Better yet what am I going to go? I already have 2 kids to him and on on the way. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• leave just like before and get him for child support
    stacyemmy

Answer by stacyemmy at 12:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Considering that lying is one of the things that i detest in anyone, that by itself would make me leave. But also being a recovering addict, i would say RUN as fast as you can. If he is carrying pot around in his wallet, then he's done more then that. As for using, probably. But why put yourself and your children through that any more. He knew where you stood on the matter and if he really gave a darn, he would have turned down what his so called friend wanted to give him. If he doesn't take it, he can't smoke it.
    Princess22008

Answer by Princess22008 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't believe him because if he really, truly quit then he would have refused the bag of weed. Duh. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Weed isn't like heroine or anything. It's not even chemically or physically addictive. He can stop is he chooses too. He will only psychologically crave it, which means he has to change his mind-set if he really wants to keep his family. I wouldn't necessarily RUN immediately. I'd just give him an ultimatum. "So, are you going to quit and choose your family, or are you going to continue and choose the weed?" Then if he gets caught again, head for the hills. Make it CLEAR that you are GONE if he DOES it again, and you WILL find out..We always do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Do you really need us to tell you something you already know the answer to?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• anon :55, you shouldnt have even answered.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Pot is a drug and you can be addicted to it. Here is the link explaining that.http://www.nida.nih.gov/infofacts/marijuana.html. You need to stand by what you said. Leave him. He is not serious about quiting so hes not serious about you.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2009