39 weeks!!!

every once in awhile i get a sharp pain in my pelvic area some times on the left and sometimes on the right...do u ladys know what it is????and another question is my baby is head down and some times it feel like his hand or something is going to pop out and some times it feels like a scratching feeling in my va-jj do u know what this is????

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 12:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be experiencing braxtson hicks which are false contractions and are normal. The scratchy feeling might just be an itch. Congrats
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• The pain is your muscles. It's called round ligament pain. Try taking a warm bath, using a heating pad, or changing positions when it gets uncomfortable.

And that's just your baby being really low. I swore sometimes my daughter was trying to reach a hand through my vagina. Totally normal :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2009