Do you enjoy Christmas music?

I love it. I could listen to it all day, every day for the whole month. My kids and I pretty much do, actually. It drives me husband nuts though. He says he can deal with one song a day and that's plenty for him. Poo on him for raining on my Christmas music parade! What about you? Do you love Christmas music!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love it.... I have been listening non stop to it for over a month ( they started playing it here the first week of november ) ...my husband is about drove up the wall lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Love it, love it, love it!!!! I'm actually listening to some now. The kids love it too, and my hubby can take some. We put up our tree on Sun and had the Christmas music on and about mid-way through the third cd he'd had enough.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• It's alright:) I walked into a store today and caught myself humming to that ahh rump a pum pum or however that song goes, but for the most part I'm with your husband on this one.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Hey, the third CD is great though! I can barely get my DH through the third song, lol! I'm so glad my kids are like me and inherited my immense holiday cheer, hahahaha! We have plenty enough to share with my poor DH, whether he wants it or not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i can stand it for one day...after that it irritates me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Love it, I listen to it every chance i get all month long
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Yep I like it. Not 24/7 but I'll change the station at bedtime. It's somewhat relaxing.......

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I like it but I could not listen to it all day long.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Yep!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I work retail and the Christmas music starts playing the day after Thanksgiving and doesn't stop until we close on Christmas Eve. When you spend 10 - 12 hours a day, 5 - 6 days a week listening to it it's hard to enjoy it.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 4:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2009