Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think im allergic to my husband cum

Iknow it might sound stupid but every time we does it in me it ike it burns and it feels like im swollen and it hurts for a few days i really dont know what to do

Answer Question

Asked by angel_megan at 12:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Health

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • You can be allergic to his semen and its the proteins in the semen you might be allergic to. Here is a link you can read about it. It's rare but there are cures!

    Answer by youngmom2004 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • Its very rare but here is another link I hope it helps.

    Answer by youngmom2004 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • you may also have a yeast infection, so i recommend seeing a gyn. also try some lubricant , vagisil has one with aloe and vitamin e. if you are not lubricated enough before and durring sex, there will be lot of friction which will also lead to burning and swelling. but even if the lube does the job, still go to the gyn...better safe than sorry. best of luck!


    Answer by vainco at 12:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • Its possible but if this is a new development, Id go get checked out.

    Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • You can also be allergic to the lube.

    Answer by Whatkids at 1:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.