high blood pressure

im 15 weeks pregnant and told today my blood pressure was high, its been perfect until now. I dont know how high it was but when i go back next month ill see if its still high or went down. Did you have high blood pressure in your pregnancy? What can happen if it doesnt go down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had High BP before I even got preggie. If it doesn't go down they'll put you on something to bring it down.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have high bp and like the pp I had it before I got pregnant and I'm on medication that is safe during pregnancy.. It could just be a one time thing. With my third child I was upset before one of my appointments and my bp was really high. It was fine the next time and for the rest of my pregnancy. Try not to worry that won't help your bp. :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2009