how do you feel about...

when you are giving your so a bj they ask you to let them orgasm in your mouth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Depends on how kinky of a mood I'm in. Sometimes I'm all for it. Other times it makes me want to gag.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I hate it and sometime will refuse and then other times to get it interesting I sallow it he likes when I do. I have him eat something sweet so his semen doesn't taste bitter. When he drinks alot iof water it doesn't have a taste to it.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• wow how gross ive never SWALLOWED his semen, makes me gag just thinking of it..but whatever floats your boat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Well I am not going to spit it out. Its easier to shallow it. Its not that bad.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Personally, I love it. My DH's semen tastes good to me and it turns me on to do it. I always tell him I'm not going to do all the work and then not get the prize..lol. He says this is why he married me. LOL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• No big deal plus I would be upset if he jerked away from me when I orgasm when he is giving me oral sex.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

SO GROSS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i know, how gross!! i wonder what you breath smells like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Depends on my mood really. most of the time though I'm sooooo not into it.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Sometimes I just give him oral as part of foreplay, but otherwise I always let him cum in my mouth. It's funny because most of the time I can't taste his semen at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2009