What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

#1- the corner of the sheets that cover your bed coming off and making the bottom sheet all bunched.
#2- people that don't use their blinkers.
#3- people that give me there propaganda even after i told them i wasn't interested.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1. women who knowenly date a married man.
    2. overly dirty
    3. wow...i cant even think lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I love your number 1 that drives me nuts

#1 people who drve across the parking spaces of the parking lot almost hitting those of use who actually drive the correct way up the parking aisle.

#2 people who put their small children in the front seat even with that nifty sewn in sign on the back of the visor telling you not to do it

#3 parents who have bullies for kids and refuse to address the issue even after the school/coaches/other parents has/have spoken to them 20 times about their childs behavior, then the parents run around acting as if they are the best parents ever.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 1. Liars
    2. Rudeness
    3. People that pull out in front of me only to turn off 20 feet down the road
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 1. People who chew with their mouths open
    2. Parents who can't/won't control their children in public.
    3. People who blame everybody else for the way their life has turned out instead of taking responsibility.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 4:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 1. Giorgio Beverley Hills perfume (I don't know why but it makes me feel sick and headachy like crazy).
    2. Long highly manicured nails (sorry mommas but they make me cringe!)
    3. Sexy or adult clothing on girls.
    [I don't know about my 'biggest' peeves but they came to mind easiest this morning]
    Fun question. Thanks,
    JES xxx
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 5:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 1. When people can't make up their minds over small things. Example: Like when you're making plans with your friends and you suggest ideas of where to eat or hang out and you friend says ok to a place, then changes it a little bit later, then changes it again and again and can't decide what they want to do even after you say yes to everything.

2. When a lane closes and there is a sign way ahead to tell you that lane is going to be closed so you need to merge over and people don't try and go ahead and merge over, they try and jump everyone by going to the very end where the lane is closed and trying to merge in. I refuse to let people over in front of me that do that!

3. Ok, i could go on and on with pet peeves (lol), so I'll chose my 3rd one as: In GA, there is a law that smokers have to smoke within 25 ft. or a building, so I hate people that don't follow that rule and stand right at the entrance of places and smoke.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 1. Sheeple - people that follow blindly along without question, just because that's what everyone else does.

2. When my neighbors think just because I'm a SAHM they can leave their kids at my house when ever they want.

3. People that let their kids stand up, jump around or sit in wrong spot in a shopping cart basket. I've met 2 children with pretty severe brain damage from falling out of a cart, it's so sad and entirely preventable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 1. people who don't use their signals
    2. people who don't know what the heck a green arrow means on a turn signal
    3. liars
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 1. People that are rude and inconsiderate of others with special needs(staring, making dumb statements,etc.)

2. Liars

3. People who don't understand that a green traffic light means GO!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 1. Poor customer service in a store or restaurant
    2. Rude people --- flat out!
    3. People who are on government assistance -- not those trying to get back on their feet who are using the temporary assistance that we all pay for with our taxes for benefits that are available for us all should we need them ---- It is the people who LIVE on it, who have NO intention to get OFF!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2009