What is the Best diet pill?

Im 6 mo post natal. Still 165 lbs, (thats 35 over my pre-baby weight). I am dieting, and exercizing every day, and that belly fat isnt going anywhere. I had a vertical C-section, so I exersize with caution. Anyways, what is a good diet pill? I do not want to go creatine, flax seed oil, etc. I just want a little boost to my current regime in hopes to maybe lose a few more lbs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• the only way to get rid of belly fat is with a clean diet and exercise-a mix of cardio, interval training and strength training. Diet pills won't do anything for your belly fat. But it will mess up your endocrine system-
    jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 6:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i agree with jenniferleah and rkoloms.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 5:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• BUMP*BUMP*DITTO*DITTO! I agree with everyone above!
    Herbalife

Answer by Herbalife at 3:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Dont even mess with diet pills. No good comes from those. Do you have a free Beach body profile yet? You get FREE coaching. http://tinyurl.com/ykzyytq
    exoticwillow

Answer by exoticwillow at 3:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• There are no good diet pills and as pp have mentioned, they are a temporary fix. You can't stay on them long term and when you go off them you'll regain the weight.

Why at 6 months post partum do you still have to exercise with caution? I admit I don't know anything about recouperating from a vertical c section, but 6 months is a long time.

What is your diet? It sounds like something isn't right there.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 6:58 AM on Dec. 10, 2009