I hate white lies!!!!! (vent)

how about you? especially when no feeling would get hurt or anything!

maybe i'm just PMSing- ya thats probably it, but i hate it when hubby can't be honest.

like he's i tell him he's on the phone too much and too randomly (like in the middle of an important discussion) so he'll lie to me and say it's his friends that are calling him (always a different person) but he really calls them. he'll just go in the other room while supposedly going to the bathroom and come back and be on the phone!!! everytime!!! even when i really need to talk to him!!!!

then he said his friend called and he has to take it. well that's not what your phone history says!!!

ugh i hate my period. i get so bitchy and mad. sorry for the pointless vent.

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 2:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Did you have a question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• ya know, i put (vent) so don't be rude. you knew you weren't reading a question.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Ya, so why did you not write a journal instead of putting it in here?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• cause it's easier to go through answers then comments. too lazy to write a journal on this. though i probably should have a PMS journal. I have so much to vent about when i'm hormonal.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• What does it matter where she puts it? She write VENT did you not see that?! As you can see I am PMSing also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i find nothing wrong with her post, maybe she needed to hear that her dh is being rude(only cause he dont want to argue) and white lies SUCK...........................hope you get in a better mood
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 5:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Her question was : I hate white lies, how about you?

a white lie every once in a while never hurt anyone, but continually using "white lies" turns into full on lies, and thats where it gets dirty.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I always want to kill my husband for no good reason when i'm on my period it's really annoying, Everything he does is just the most irritating things in the world and I don't know why I married him. But a week later i'm fine and the stupid things i was freaking out about don't seem so bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• You know, actually, if you re-read what she wrote, she DID ask a question.... quote - "I hate white lies!!!!! (vent) how about you?"

The "how about you?" part would make it a question... The rest of the post is an explanation of why she hates them, citing an example of one in particular that bothers her.

Personally, I think that doesn't really fall into the category of white lie... I think that falls into the category of lying to avoid something, like a serious conversation with you or something like that. A white lie would be something like "oh, I love your potato salad" when they really think it tastes like an ash tray, but they don't want to hurt your feelings...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• A lie is a lie. There is no difference in a white one and a black one. And I don't think your not liking them has anything to do with your time of the month. So don't make excuses for him by taking the blame on yourself. This is his doing and none of yours. Put the blame squarely where it belongs and that is on the man who is telling the lies.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2009