How do I help my baby's teething pains? =(

What can I do to help lessin my baby's teething pain, cause I try giving him the Infant Tylenol but I don't think it helps him. And I hate seeing him cry in pain and not knowing how to help him. =(

TCsMommy72509

Asked by TCsMommy72509 at 3:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try infant Motrin. Sometimes it works when Tylenol isn't. Have you tried baby Orajel (my kids always hated it and would cry harder)? Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets might help. Freeze a washcloth and let him chew on it. If you do a Google search you can probably find a few more ideas.
    I'm sorry your son is having such a hard time with teething. Poor baby and mommy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Hylands Teething Tabs
    Frozen, damp washcloths
    Lot of love and extra nursing

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Hyland's Teething Tablets

Also, I've given my daughter a piece of sweet onion on which to chew. That helps a lot as well.
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 10:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• You can try using the cold teething rings or even putting an ice cube in a mesh feeder for your baby to suck on. These were/are things my baby loves when his gums are hurting.
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2009