could she be preg?

Could my bestfriend be preg or stressed out?
Hello my name is Kc & My besties is to afraid to find out info on this

im going to tell you what she told me.

she had sex on the 17 of oct.. he did *** inside of her. she was going to get her period that next saturday. when the time came up she didn't get her period 23 aka saturday. she got it that monday n she did not know she was on it. she bleed light for 4 days, her period is like 7days n very painful.. that period did not hurt at all. now its almost 2 months later her period is only 2 or 3 day long.. no blood n does not hurt at all. she very sleepy n hungry.. n always feel like she on her period.. milky stuff is coming out of her,,, is she preg

marshmellow_kis

Asked by marshmellow_kis at 4:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, she very well could be. Have her take a pregnancy test.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 4:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• its sounds like she could be, the only way to know for sure is to have her take a test!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• yea go and buy her a pregnancy test at the dollar store =) good luck. usually you wouldn't be fertile so near your period but young people can have irregular cycles so she very well could be. it would be best to find out now rather than keep wondering for a few more weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2009