if your 5weeks preg does it feel like your own your period but der no blood

marshmellow_kis

Asked by marshmellow_kis at 4:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Uh. No. It feels like, umm no period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• If your friend is pregnant then she needs to talk to her parents. You are being very helpful, but give her honest advice. Most parents will not be happy, but they still will be the parents and guidance she will need during this time of her life.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 5:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I had period like cramps at 5 weeks pregnant. I continued to have them on and off through out my entire pregnancy.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• yes I felt the same to that's why I didn't think about being prego because I tought pms was on it's way.. i had cramps just like it was going to start any time and I am 6 weeks now ans still have them on and off I did the same with my first prego...
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• yes thats how i felt i was thinking i was getting my period and then nothing and two days when i was late i had little bite of pinkish to brown discharged i took a test the day i was late and i got bfn and then took one 4 days later and thats when it was bfp so best way is to take a test if still no and you think still take again in a few days or go to the dr and reading your other Q this can be for both if this one if for your friend too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2009