Complications in starting a new relationship

There is this guy that I've been friends with/ worked with for over a year now. We've been really good friends for 6 months and hang out all the time. Things have happened between us recently, but we're keeping it quiet because his ex who broke up with him before she found out was pregnant would make our lives hell. She doesn't want him to be happen because she's not. I'm not sure what to make of this situation or if it will ever get better. I really enjoy spending time with him and everything's great when it's just us, but I don't want this to be a dead end.
We both work with the Ex, they dated for 3 months and broke up before she found out she was pregnant. She says all the time how much she hates him and doesn't understand why we are friends. We have quite a few of the same friends. She is very control and will use his child against him and tell him that he can't watch his 8 month old son or make it very difficult for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• whats the question?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Just remember, when she has the baby and if he is active in the childs life she will NEVER GO AWAY!!! So if you do really liek him you have to decide if it is worth the hassle. Sounds like she will always be a hassle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Make sure he gets a paternity test!

But in the meantime, make sure he's worth the hassle and dangers of dating a co-worker with the complications of HER. Are you ready to be a step-mommy?

It doesn't sound worth it to me...run for the hills!!!!!! GO GO GO !!! Hahah :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2009