please help maybe TMI

when you get pregnat and u spot what does it look like?
i was suppose to get my period on fri, and i did but it only
lasted 3 days cause sice yesterday afternoon and today i havent bled any, it was red and a little heavy when i did get it and then it was darker red and still heavy but yesterday i didnt really bleed anymore could i be pregnat or did my period only last 3 days?(they usually last 5)oh btw i am on the patch

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do a pregnancy test if you think you might be pregnant. But, if you are on the patch and you had a period (even though it was shorter) you probably are not pregnant. I just think anytime anyone thinks there is any chance they may be pregnant....do a test! It doesn't matter how many opinions you get about whether or not you could be pregnant. You either are your you aren't!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• your period lasted 3 days......
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• PO here

if i was pregnat do u think if i take a test now it should of came out positive?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I don't know, but I am thinking that this doesn't indicate pregnancy. You can try a test when it is the time suggested on the package, but a shorter period probably doesn't indicate pregnancy. Just my opinion.

Answer by Bmat at 8:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I don't know what it says on the package, but I agree with your thoughts to check whether you are pregnant.

Answer by Bmat at 8:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2009