anyone

I live in Washington state, and the memorial is today for those cops that were killed last week, is there any police officers that are attending it from your state? Heard that there is like 20,000 from around the country going. My brother in law knew one of them that was killed.

3rdDay

Asked by 3rdDay at 7:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not seeing anything in my local news, but that doesn't mean that they aren't going.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of those who loved them (the victims).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I haven't heard of any from here.

I am so sorry the people of your city have had to endure this. May the Lord place his healing hand upon all. My thoughts are with you today.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• It is a sad thing for these families, who lost their loved ones, for someone who should of never been released two weeks ago. It was nerve wracking until they caught him. Glad he won't hurt anyone else.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 11:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I don't know, I also live in Washington State but way more south. I am sure there are those who will be going up there from down here.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I am so very sorry for these families but I haven't heard anything about this...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2009