any idea what my 3 yr old is talking about?

she keeps saying that santa is going to bring her "stotchie style," and i can't figure out what the heck she's talking about...
any ideas......?

katatrinakay

Asked by katatrinakay at 8:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• I googled "stotchie style" and found nothing. Maybe she's talking about Pop n Style Cabbage Patch Kids? My friend's daughter is getting one this year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• ask her where she saw it or pull out store catalouges. toys r us big book.... or take her to store and get her to show it to you.. that is what I did with mine...
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I agree with suzanne1L09

Answer by admckenzie at 10:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Is it a doll called Sasha style? they have commercials for them but there are other ones as well they have them at Toys R us and I think Target.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i think it might be sasha style.. i'll look that up, and ask her if that's it...!!

BIG thank yous!!
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 11:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• it's called so chic style it's a beatuy station where the kids can do their own hair
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 4:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• it might be so chic style, but i still can't seem to find it anywhere!! i've googled, and come up with nothing... is there another brand name, or something? i've got to figure this out! lol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    and she said its not the sasha style head thing..
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 7:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• ask her what tv show she saw it on, might be a character. Isn't there a side kick on one of those kids shows w/ a similar name?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2009