It's too early to tell if I'm pregnant or not (I have a Dr. Appt in a few days thank god) but when you are pregnant has anyone noticed during sex that it was tighter or that your guy couldn't go as deep? The last couple of times we've had sex it's really sore and I can't let him go all the way in. I'm thinkin' I'm pregnant, i have a few signs, but I won't know for sure until i go to the doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All you can do is go to the dr, We dont know what YOUR body is like. We cant tell you what YOU are supposed to feel during sex. Just wait for the dr. Good luck I hope it turns out how you want
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I dont think its actually a SIGN of being pregnant... but besides my severe mood swings, thats one of the first things I notice - that sex is more difficult and things are a lot tighter *down there*...

This scares me b/c I'm on depo (5 months now) and I havent had any signs except severe mood swings (read: super-bitch) and then last night, sex was almost impossible... no morning sickness... but I'm really hungry (cravings, too) and very, very tired. I've had 4 negative tests, one positive, and I go to my dr (supposed to be for my *yearly* and my next shot of depo) in 3 weeks. We'll see what she says when we get there, I guess.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• the tightness has nothing to do with being pregnant hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• The tightness is almost always there (it's tight all the time) but this was tighter than normal and it wasn't so much the tightest as the fact I couldn't let him go in very far at all (which apperently sucks for him lol). The pain was weird... it hurt almost in my butt and definately hurt in my girly parts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I forgot to mention that AFTER sex i had cramps, not quite like period cramps, but definately in the same area
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Just wait for the dr we still can NOT tell you
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• sounds like gas!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Sounds more to me like a UTI or some other infection. GL, go see your doc.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 1:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2009