What kind of vehicle do you drive? Whats your dream car?

Just a silly question! I drive a 2001 gmc sierra extended cab 4x4. Living in maine winters a kind of have to. I really want a chevy tahoe, more inside room.

formykids373

Asked by formykids373 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I drive a family car, what I would like to drive is a Lincoln Town Car. I fell in love with one years ago when I was strolling through a car show. I was drawn to this beautiful car, and I asked the salesman how much- at the time it was $50,000. Undoubtedly more now. But so far above my budget that I laughed. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Our dream car was always a Lincoln Town Car, which we were finally able to get about 3 years ago after our children were all grown and married. God has been so good to us, and we absolutely love the car and hope when this one has to be replaced, to be able to get another one. We did have to wait for a long time, but it was well worth the wait.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Chevy Cobalt SS Sedan is what I drive now, I own a Chevy Aveo that I never drive cause there is only one of me... lol. I would love to have a small Chevy truck but my dream car is a Ford Mustang.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i have a 2006 dodge caravan.. and i do like it..dont really have a dream car i guess anything that runs good and dosent die on me lol..there was a kia sodona ( i think thats what it was called ) it was like a caravan and it looked really nice.maybe something like that...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Family car -2006 Dodge Caravan,

Would love a 2009 Honda Odysses. Drove a rental, it was wonderful especially with 4 kids. :)

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I drive a 1996 Mitsubishi Gallant with over 175,000 miles on it, only 2 windows that go up and down, and a tricky transmission...lol.
    We just bought a new (new to us) 2005 Toyota Highlander with only 56,000 miles on it in perfect condition, but my husband needs it to get back and forth to work each day.

My dream vehicle is anything that is in perfect condition, low mileage, and paid for. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Drive my mother-in- law's car, she passed away in March, so have her car, Dream car is 1965 Mustang convertible.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 10:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• 2009 Jeep Commander. I would love to get a Lexus someday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I drive a 2004 Honda CR-V.

My dream car is an Lexus RX.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I love it!
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 10:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2009