2012....what do u think will happen????

i know i have heard floods, earthquakes, fire, volcano's blowing up..i have also heard nothing just a new beginng.. so just for fun what do u think, feel what will happen if anything at all. i heard a women on the radio when asked this question she said well im getting married so new beging for me and end of times for him lol...so ladies your thoughts....??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing
    EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 9:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I don't believe anything will happen...it's just another day another year!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• We don't know when something that catastrophic will happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I don't think anything will happen.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I think people will stockpile food, water and ammunition. I think that the earth MAY be hit by a solar flair powerful enough to knock out power for a while (astronomers have predicted this, not crackheads lol). If that happens then people will riot. A lot of people will panic, assuming it's the beginning of the end. A lot of people will die in violence, or fires that will break out because no one will have heat and so dumbasses will build fires they can't contain. Our social structure will start to break down and martial law will be declaired. We'll have more people dying. Eventually, either the power grid will come back up and everyone will realize how stupid they were, or the military will be called in and the riots put down and THEN the power grid will come back up.

But, more likely, everyone wll be jumpy but nothing major will happen.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Can't worry over something that might and might not happen.  Make peace with yourself and others.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Nothing will happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Nothing.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 10:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• It is a fact that the world WILL NOT END on that date, Jesus Christ will reign on the Earth for a millennium so it can not be the end of the world! Something else to consider, Mayans, Aztecs, etc. worship false gods and 12/21/2012 is connected to Lucifer and is commonly referred to as Lucifer or Satan's holiday. The pit will be opened for a time that Lucifer/Satan will come into the Earth to set up the anti-Christ, and recruit a worldwide army in an attempt to defeat Christ in the Battle of Armageddon, so 12/21/2012 could very well be the date that the Mayans, etc. were looking forward to when their god Lucifer would be on the Earth. Or it could just be one more failed attempt of false prophets to deceive the nations (again Lucifer/Satan's handiwork).

So I pray for the lost, and ask that you come to Jesus while there is still time! AMEN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I think I will be 32.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2009