Pregnant???

I am having nausea, horrible emtions (i feel sorry for my husband haha), headaches, can't sleep, pain during and after sex, and constipation for the first time since i was probably a baby. My periods are so whacked out I don't even know when to take a test... Could I be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be i would take a test to be sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My test came up negative, i think it was probably too early, but since my periods are so whacked out, I can't tell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• gave maybe about a week and if still no period test again if you have dollar tree or dollar store i would buy test from there so you not wasting alot of money thats were i bought mine at cause my periods sometimes miss up but i would just use dollar store till you get BFP and then if you want buy one at walmart or somewhere I do hope you get what you want and i wish you luck on it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2009