Girl middle name?

Her name is Lucy__Coteff (pronounced like Kotex, lol)

Any opinions on ones that I'm hemming and hawing about? Maybe Martha, Angeline, Ruth, Grace....

Hmm. I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance!

Cheesymom04

Asked by Cheesymom04 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Out of the ones you posted I really like Grace. I like may or marie also.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i agree out of the one you have Grace
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I do like Grace,,,, Maybe Clare, Elizabeth...any family names that you like or perhaphs a middle name that is symbolic of your heritage?
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• This is totally my opinion....If it were me I would stay away from the "old" names like Martha and Ruth (angeline isn't too bad) bc I'm 22 years old and when I was in school one of my friend's middle name was Edna and she hated it and would never tell anyone her middle name, and there was also a girl with the middle name Carol and she didn't like it either bc it was too old fashioned and they both thought they had "old woman" names. No one actually made fun of them (that I know of) but they just absolutley hated thier middle names.
    Grace is cute. I have a 7 year old little sister and her middle name is Grace.

I love the name Lucy BTW :)
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Yeah, Martha is my mother's and grandmother's name...Ruth is my aunt's name. Elizabeth is mine! Angeline is a combo of my favorite cousin and my best friend's names...

What do you all think of Sofranka? It was my recently deceased grandmother's maiden name...
    Cheesymom04

Answer by Cheesymom04 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i like angeline or sofranka. i think it sounds best with a 3 syllable mn. gl
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• my little cousin her name is lucia corey love it lucy for short
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I went to a site about middle names and what I learned was that first names with 2 syllables sound better with 1 or 3 syllables middle names. Just a theory you might want to test out.  I like Lucy Belle ,  Lucy Angeline,  Lucy May.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2009