CHRISTMAS GIFTS? PLEASE HELP...

OKAY SO MY DAUGHTER IS 21 MONTHS OLD AND AS YOU KNOW THE HOLIDAYS ARE JUST RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...MY QUESTION IS WHAT KIND OF GIFTS CAN I GET MY DAUGHTER? SHE HAS TONS AND TONS OF CLOTHES ALREADY AND AS FOR TOYS I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH KIND TO GET...WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOUR TODDLERS?

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Definately look for toys they can grow into. Learning toys are what I'm getting my son. We just bought him a learning laptop from Wal-mart. It teaches Math, English, Science, and Spanish. He's only a year old, so he's too young for it now, but it's something he'll be able to grow into. We also got him an electric Keyboard Piano, because he really loves music. He has two infant pianos, so we wanted to get him a keyboard that has more to it and is a little more advanced. Then we got him some Christmas rubber duckies to play in the bath with. There are a lot of number, letter, color, and shape games/toys out there that you can get your daughter. Walmart has a really great selection of learning activity toys. Get something that she can eventually do herself, but also something you can help her with. That way you two will have the ability to play together.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Im getting mine a bike.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• look for toys to grow into. So look at the 2 year old toys most sights have. tricycles are good if your daughter is tall enough or a swing or slide. Mine likes to color and loves bubbles. I also got her a lap top (thomas the train) around that age and a toddler computer game. It locks the keys and lets her push buttons to make things happen. As she gets older it'll teach her how to use the mouse and counting and color games.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Little people!

my girls LOVED them (and still play with them occasionally)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• So far I've got glow in the dark stars and new crayons for my twins, they're 21 months. They will also be getting a globe and lots of socks. My kids LOVE socks for some reason, and I can never find a clean pair.
    M.Mama

Answer by M.Mama at 3:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2009