What is your favorite thing about being pregnant and what is your least favorite?

My favorite is feeling her move and kick and being able to poke my belly and she'll pokekick back :)

My LEAST favorite thing is having to pee 598434714 times a day! Peed twice before I left for work and then again as soon as I got to work and I hadn't even drank anything since last night!

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My favorite was also the kicking, gymnastics and other feats my little frogette performed while I was pregnant.

My least favorite was probably EVERYTHING else! LOL I am an OLD mommy so it just about killed me! The heart burn, the swelling, the SUper-Sized me...everything.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• favorite==>baby moving

least favorite==>nausea
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I love listening to heart beat and seeing the look on Dh's face when he can actually feel her move. (she doesn't like to move a lot when people are touching her). Least favorite... being miserably uncomfortable in my third trimester!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I hate, hate hate morning sickness. I love feeling the baby move and the belly.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Favorite is baby movie.
    Least favorite is morning sickness, nausea, groin pain, hip pain, back pain, being 1242351234 lbs, and feeling just as fat.
    The only thing I liked was the round belly and feeling the baby kick.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Favorite is knowing that there is a new life growing inside of me and having that bond. The only thing I dislike about being pregnant is what most of you say the morning sickness but I deal with it because I know in the end its all worth it.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Hmm, that's tough. My fav thingS would be when she moves, especially the big flips and such that my SO can see and feel. Also, the preparation and the nesting. I've lived in a boy's world for the last 4 years and I finally get to do girlie stuff. I love preparing my son for a sister because he is so into it and so excited for her to get here. It is amazing watching that bond grow between them before she is even born.

The not so great things.. the morning sickness (which passed months ago but was sooo severe, it still scares me), the back and hip pain, chasing after my son on swollen feet, and the peeing 5 every 20 mins!
    adrians_mama

Answer by adrians_mama at 5:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Favorite would be the attention and the baby moving inside you the worst was the morning sickness and indigestion
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2009