I am having nausea, horrible emtions (i feel sorry for my husband haha), headaches, can't sleep, pain during and after sex, and constipation for the first time since i was probably a baby. My periods are so whacked out I don't even know when to take a test... Could I be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be possible! These are big signs or constipation. I would take a test. YOu can tell 1weeks after you concieve. Its consider 3weeks pregnant because it is 2 weeks til you ovulate, and general a 1 week for the test to pick up the hcg levels. good luck!
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Hunny, there are ALWAYS gonna be smart .... ppl. They dont know that.. when u come with a freakin question, that means that u need help. You have no where to turn, you have clues, you could even not be able to afford a test, or you could not want to go to health dept to get tested because nothing is private there. EVER. So... ppl seem to love to ruin things, by simply thinking that their smart *** answers will help anything. If you feel like you are, all i can suggest is to get a test. Look over these idiots who have been RUDE!!!! Message me anytime if needed.
    cristae2007

Answer by cristae2007 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2009