Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide?

My boss had warned me a few years ago about the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide. I am here to spread the word. Our government needs to do more about this danger. Here are some facts about Dihydrogen Monoxide-
-Some call Dihydrogen Monoxide the "Invisible Killer"
-Others think dihydrogen monoxide should be Banned
-Dihydrogen Monoxide is linked to gun violence
-Dihydrogen monoxide was found at every recent school shooting
-Athletes use DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE, or DHMO, to enhance performance
-Dihydrogen Monoxide has been found in our rivers, lakes, oceans and streams
-Dihydrogen Monoxide is a major component of acid rain
-Thousands die each year after inhaling dihydrogen monoxide
-Dihydrogen Monoxide can be deadly
Find out the truth about Dihydrogen Monoxide at


Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

This question is closed.
Answers (21)
  • NOOOO!  Not Dihydrogen Monoxide!!!

    onoz_omg2.gif Oh Noes image by ecostarr

    Anyone else thirsty?!  LOL :o)


    Answer by LoriKeet at 4:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • LOL!

    Answer by austin_amazon at 11:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • Here is some more info on it- Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

    This is no laughing matter, please spread the water, I mean word.


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • rolling on floor        hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!


    Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • You are exactly right. It is no laughing matter. Recently we had a problem here at my home. This stuff can be found in the shower and if it isn't handled properly you can end up with dirty kids. Everybody please check your home showers!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • there are adverse side effects to everything. nothing new here.

    Answer by jewjewbee at 12:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • And look at all the idiots who swallowed that hook, line and sinker, without finding out what it was.

    Answer by Carpy at 12:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • Hey, Carpy, did you here about the town in California who almost put a ban on it?

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

  • Oops, meant to say hear, not here.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2009