Is it just me?

my boyfriend's ex-wife has been horrible to me and him, keeping his son away from him constant harassment when she's got nothing better to do, name calling, you name it and this bitch has done it..... I suspect she's miserable with her 70 yr old boyfriend, but he pays her bills, so she has to stay with him(she's that kind of woman)
well, this morning it's raining here in Houston and my bf makes it a point to close his garage door so the cats don't get in there and ruin her stuff that she refuses to remove from our garage(it's the house that they had when they were together) And he doesn't understand why I'm upset. And I was just joking saying make a craig's list ad listing all her shit and e-mail it to her, just so she'll come pick up her stuff, he says"NO!, THAT'S HER STUFF". What do you think? Is it me? Or is he a little too protective of this woman that stole his youth, got with him when he was 17, she was 34.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• You are his GF she is his Ex WIFE they had a stronger bond then you two have I am sorry to say. I do find it irnonic that you complain about the name calling she does but then turn around and call her a B
    It is her stuff leave it alone. It is not your house it is his house. If he wants to let her stuff sit there then he can
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I see where you are coming from but I have to agree with the pp.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• You wont like my answer but... You arent his wife thats his home not yours. Its up to him to decide what he wants to do with her stuff. I have no clue as to why she wouldnt have wanted to come pick it up yet. Next the whole wont let him see his kid thing all that takes is him going to get an attorney to get his visitation if he has already done that then he can take her back for defying a court order and she will have to let him have visits or face contempt of court and possibly lose custody. Ive seen this happen.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I agree with Mrs.Owen86. Now if your two where married. I would say different. But you are just a GF. His house his rules. Just curious? Who broke it off? Him or her?

Answer by louise2 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• OP here....... he HAS custody of their child. She comes up with stupid excuses like "a late dinner" to keep the son all night. He cannot afford a lawyer at this time and I know I shouldn't call her names, and is it really that ironic? I'm looking for ways to cope, but thanks for that!
    It is my house. I LIVE there. He asked me to move in and I did. I have a toothbrush and a pillow there, so um.... yeah, and no, I'm not paying the morgage, NO ONE IS!!! IT"S ABOUT TO GO INTO FORCLOSURE!!!
    hey Ms. Ironic, may I send you to my profile and you can read my post on all the BS I've had to endure, I just post anonymously b/c I don't want my cafemom friends to know how I'm floundering and I don't know how to save my relationship with this man, that I do love.........
    Anonymous

• Just because you live there does not make it your house.
    It is his house . You two are NOT married. His stuff isnt yours just because you live together.
    Just because he has coustody doesnt mean she cant have her child stay the night. If he isnt worried about it then you shouldnt be it is none of your bussiness. You are a GF not a new wife. IT is THEIR child not yours.
    It is ironic because you complain about her being basically childish and how you are coming off is childish. This whole thing honestly isnt your concern.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• OP here, and he was the petitoner of the divorce. She still tries to come back when she gets drunk and fights with her boyfriend. His house his rules??? I'm a grown up...... but yes I see your point, I don't like it, but I totally get what ur saying...... I hate to rant like this, but we've had a rough few days.........
    Anonymous

• I personally would dump him. Not his fault that she is a bitch (but he did choose her). But I simply dont put up with shit in my life and if he has it on his shoe and cant get rid of it then id get rid of him.

If you are thinking about marrying him know that this woman will be in YOUR life forever. Do you really want that drama.... or would you rather just cut your losses now and dump him???

I would rather have a small heart ache now than live the rest of my life with that woman.... or even worse get knocked up by him and then screw myself HAVING to deal with her forever because my kid is half sibs with hers. HELL NO - I would leave first before perminately screwing myself.
    Anonymous

• OP here- really b/c I called her a name my point is invalid???? how is it not my concern when everything that happens between them affects my life as far as him being in a bad mood and taking it out on me and my son? and maybe he shouldn't, but he tells me everything, he has wanted me in the middle of all this, IDK maybe he likes the drama....... but could you please step off your high horse of about 5 seconds and just see that I'm in need of something, and I guess I'm too childish to know how to ask for your help, but you know everything right, Ms Ironic, so why don't you fix it, cuz you have all the answers, Thank you
    Anonymous

• ANON11:29- omg, thank you, see I'm not looking for yall to kiss my ass, I just wanted someone to offer help.... without turning it around on me. I KNOW this is not ALL me.
    Anonymous