Scavenger hunt

Hello,
I have Christmas Eve dinner with my siblings and my neice and nephews. There are 4 that are age 6 and 7. I am wanting to do some kind of scavenger hunt for them to find their gifts from my husband and myself. what kind of "clues" or type of game would you do? I want to make it age appropriate but super fun instead of the same boring get together!

Thanks for you help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• I was going to do one for my dd bday party but havent done it yet. You take pics of something up close..maybe just the corner of a rug for example. Print it on computer paper and cut it into 4 or 6 pieces and stick it in an envelope. They have to find that pic and lift the rug and it will have another envelope with a different picture puzzle on it. Put the pieces together and find that object and so on. The last one was going to be a "treasure chest' with supplies to play flash light tag..each a cheap flashlight, glow necklaces, or other fun things to play with during the party a colorful bandana for each kid would be fun too.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2009