Good thing they kept us updated

Are we so obsessed with celebrity that we really needed the news to break in all morning with updates on a "woman removed from Tiger Woods' mansion and rushed to the hospital"? His MIL has the stomach flu. The entire world got to watch her loaded in the ambulance. Sorry to disappoint those who thought he beat his wife.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOLOLOL. i thought the same thing when i heard it over and over on the radio today.. they were looking for something shameful. shameful indeed are the people who live off of this stuff salivating at the prospect of more junk sexual drama.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Yeah....not a huge fan of how celebrities are in the top news bracket. But of course, news is no longer about the really important matters, but is really about what sells.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• How embarrassing for MIL! I wouldn't want the entire world to know I had diarrhea!

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Yea, I seen it on GMA this morning. But did not really care who it was.

Answer by louise2 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• It's really a sad thing to watch us clamor over these people isn't it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Geezzz!!! I agree, so tired of the celebrity drama-sodes, although I thought maybe it was his wife who was smackin' Tiger with the golf club, who could blame her? lol... (I hope the mil feels better, how embarrassing!)
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2009