he didnt want our baby..

I was with this guy werent "official" but we were together for about 2 months..and I got pregnant and he didnt want me or the baby..he paid me to have an abortion..so after alot of battling with the decision..I did it..I didnt want to bring a baby into this world when the father didnt want it to even be alive...I met him after his wife left him..he cheated on her about 4-5 times and I think he was still hung up on her and thats why he didnt want me or our baby. His wife was really nice though, she was nice to him and a good person..but he was so evil to her..Now hes with this new woman and they just had a baby..he got her pregnant after 3 months of being together..and last I heard he was soo happy about his new baby..I dont understand..why did he want this baby but not ours?? and why was he such a bad person to me and his ex wife...but not his new g/f ..how does someone change their colors that fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he cheated on his wife he probably cheated on you , he most likelt is cheating on this girl too. he sounds like dirt bag dont let him get you down , you deserve better
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Don't worry. He will cheat on her to.

Answer by louise2 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Sounds like he is screwed in the head. He doesn't know what he wants. Eventually he isn't going to want her or the kid and will move on to someone else and do the same thing. You are soooo much better than him! You have a bigger heart than he will ever have!
    S.bean86

Answer by S.bean86 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• He didn't change his colors. Just because everything looks happy on the outside, I bet it's a different story behind closed doors. You don't know that he didn't try to get her to do the same (abortion) and maybe she put her foot down and told him to go to hell and that he would be responsible for the baby.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Because he was not in love with you and was not ready to settle down at that particular moment. I'm sorry to say it, but why do you think some men marry some women but not others? For a lot of them it's just not the right time. There was a good Sex and the City episode where Miranda compared men to taxi cabs. When their light is on, it's on. The next passenger will be The One. His light wasn't on. Unfortunately for you, it caused hurt and heartache, but you are better off. Any good man would have dealt with his responsibilities. Be glad that you're rid of him. He will eventually screw this new woman over too.
    Anonymous