• In the Spotlight:

Am I wrong?

I am texting two guys right now... both don't live here but say they want to come visit me... one is in college and the other one is a single dad... both of will never move here and I will never move there. I flirt with both and they both think I am going to be their cuddle buddy. They do not know I am talking to the other... we are not in any kind of relationship. Am I wrong to talk to both of them and have them visit me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• you are wrong if they think you have a relationship with them. but if they know you are just a friend, nothing wrong with that.
    Anonymous

• No. You are not wrong. Guys do it all the time.

Answer by louise2 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• It is only wrong if you are leading them on. If you make it perfectly clear that you have absolutely no interest in developing anything serious with them, then no it is not wrong. Just be careful because if they develop strong feelings for you and find out about each other the hard way, problems will arise. Good luck.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Of course it's not wrong. You made no promise to them, you a free to do what you want. Inconsiderate? Maybe. The other guys might want to know if you are interested in someone else, but it is really non of their business. They also might not care who else you are talking to though, becuase most likely, they just want to have sex. If that is all you want, then i say have fun & don't get your child involved with them. Best if they don't even see the men you are bringing home.

As long as they are aware that you are making them no promises, then you have a right to keep the other guy a secret. Please protect yourself!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• You are not wrong to be talking to both of them at the same time. The visiting....I suppose it's not wrong, but if you are so certain that you and they are not willing to move, that might be kind of leading them on, and that would be wrong. But if you're totally up front with them that you are absolutely not willing to move, and that therefore no relationship will ever come of this, then it wouldn't be wrong.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• You sound like a teenager.

No you shouldnt be playing two fellas. No you shouldnt have them come visit you for sex. No you shouldnt be acting like one of my 15 yr old's friends.

You should be acting like a grown woman - your a mom right?????
    Anonymous

• I single mom that isn't going to have sex with anyone... where did I say that? I made it clear that we could hang out on a friend to friend basis... that I wasn't into the whole friend with benefits thing. I just got out of a really bad relationship and so did both of these men... this is just for someone to talk to while they are lonely, just for fun in my eyes. We all know that is all this is.

~OP~
    Anonymous

• *am I mean

~OP~
    Anonymous

• If all you are doing is talking then why are you questioning it?
    How is it that you know these men who dont live anywhere near you?
    Anonymous

• You should have stated the last post in the beginning. I dont' think you are mean. They both know what type of relationship this is and if that's all it is, then there's no reason to tell them about the other unless you get physical with one.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2009