Does anyone know where i could get gently used toys for Christmas presents?

I live in Dixon, Ca. I have 4 children, 9 and under / 3 girls, 1 boy. Thanks

tazmanianangel

Asked by tazmanianangel at 12:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• Salvation Army

Answer by louise2 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Craigslist.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Ebay, Salvation Army, Toys for Tots (if you have one in your area, they give toys to needy families).
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My husband works in law enforcement and he said to never buy anything off of craigslist... ever.
    Anonymous

• or any local consignment shop. they are great. Usually pretty low prices for both clothing and toys :) i love it. My week is filled with checking out each shop on different days. If your anything like us... your broke lol so for me to be able to buy a $20 toy at a consignment for only $1.50 IM IN HEAVEN :) You should deffinitly checkthem out in your area or go on line to see where they are located near you. Good luck and i hope you find lots of good steals :) Hope you and your family have a warm and loving Christmas.
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Once Upon A Child usually has some nice toys.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I just sold a 70.00 toy on Craigslist for 30.00. I am always sure that I meet teh buyer or seller in a public place with many people all around ie. Starbucks. I've had a lot of success both buying and selling, so I'm glad I have that venue. You can also go on their "Tips" site and they will tell you all about how to be safe and how to avoid scams.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• We have a once upon a child store around us and i know they do even trades for things that you dont want anyone and another child could use. i love it i made $40 off my sons old crib set :) gotta love that
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• try resale shops most of the stuff they have is in pretty good shape and is not to pricey
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• consignment and craigslist.org.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2009