why do guys clame to love u and then want to hit u

KPLDMfletcher

Asked by KPLDMfletcher at 3:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• yay i would like to know to
    babylette

Answer by babylette at 3:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• It's a form of control. And they do not love you. People do not hurt what they love.
    devils_advocate

Answer by devils_advocate at 6:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• You should not have to put up with ANY man hurting you. You deserve so much better. I'm guessing that deep down you know this to be true. If you are being abused physically or emotionally then you need to talk to someone that you can trust.
    Do it for yourself and for your children.
    Mamabearone

Answer by Mamabearone at 7:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Exactly what Mamabearone said. If your man is abusing you in any way then you need to get out of that relationship. If he really loved you he wouldn't hit you. There are plenty of men out there who don't hit their wives/girlfriends. A real man has control over himself.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Because they are unable to control and manage their anger. They need help and the victim will need to leave until that anger is managed if you want to be safe. I am sorry if it's you that you are referring to.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 12:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• because they think they rule everything, my sons biological father did that to me and i got out of there as fast as i could. if he'll hit you, what do u think he'll do to ur children wen they piss him off?its not safe u should get urself out of that situation asap.there are plenty of REAL men who know that hitting a woman is for a coward.Goood luck
    love2bamommy771

Answer by love2bamommy771 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I dont know wt to say bcos my huubby loves my daughter more than his life but he gets angry with me and when eva he gets he hits me.... i just thought may be thts the way it has to be bt after seeing these comments im confuse. i cant leave him bcos of r daughter. she also loves him alot and im stuck inbetween.
    angels_ammi

Answer by angels_ammi at 10:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS EITHER?!?! MAYBE IM TOO INDEPENT OR SOMETHING, BUT IF SOME MAN HIT ME-?-I DONT CARE HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM!-MY KIDS COME FIRST!-ITS UNSAFE FOR THEM AND IM GONE!!! NEXT QUESTION: HOW DO WOMAN STAY WITH MEN THAT HIT THEM? -YEA LIFE WOULD BE TOUGH BUT SOONER OR LATER THEY WOULD GET BACK ON THEIR FEET. THEIR IS NO LIFE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE HE HITS YOU. ONE TIME HE COULD KILL YOU OR PERMENITLY INJURE YOU, THEN WHAT WOULD YOUR KIDS DO??? YEA I HATE MEN THAT HIT THER LADIES!!!! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 6:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• why
    why did you hit me?

what did i do?

why all the pain you put me though?

why all the suffering, hurt, and dispair?

honey, can't you see you're not fighting fair

why did you shame me and treat me this way?

baby are you listening or have nothing to say?

do you think of all the good times?

do you stay up and cry at night?

baby why must you hit me when you know it was not RIGHT?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is now in ICU because her ex boyfriend hit her for not calling her and letting him know where she was and he did not stop till he saw that she would not respond ..............please be sure that you have a man that wont do this toyou . if he loves you then he trust you . *FOUND THIS AS ANOTHER QUESTION ON THIS SITE* VERY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 7:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• cause they love to control u.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2008