Is texting someone behing your husband/wifes back a form of cheating? No sexual talk going on just hiding it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Hiding it, yes. If you can't be open and honest about what you are doing, then there's something wrong and you shouldn't be doing it.
    Anonymous

• I think so. When you hubby finds out then he is going to feel betrayed that you didnt tell him , and probably wont trust you anymore. I dont know to many marriages that last without trust. If its not worth an argument and possibly the trust you have between your hubby than why bother doing it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• OP- I FORGOT TO MENTION, IT'S NOT ME THAT DOES IT.
    Anonymous

• Oh texting is so boring. I hate this nonsense. But I guess I am behind the times. I am not that old but hey it is what it is. But it go further. Be careful...
    Anonymous

• yeah anything you have to hide from your SO is bad, it is a tresspass on trust, idk if it is "cheating" but it is bad!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• If you have to hide it, then yes.

Answer by missanc at 2:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• What does the text say? How is it being hidden, ie...walking away when he gets them, deleting them, or just not 'telling" you when he gets one>more info, please!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• if you have to hide it then something is wrong. period.
    babycakes111

Answer by babycakes111 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• OP- LYING ABOUT KNOWING THE PERSON, WHEN I READ THE TEXS MYSELF! They were about us having a baby and about the girl loving someone. They weren't bad, just lied about. Why would he get someones number and hide it if nothing was going to happen or he didn't want it to. Jsut trust issues with it.
    Anonymous

• HI, Yes not a form of cheating, but why would he lie about knowing someone, is he afraid that he will hurt your feelings? I think it is time for a very long talk, you need to confront him, good luck mommy!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2009