how would you feel if you found out your husband called the girl he cheated on you with?

No hook ups and the girl now has a fiance. He supposedly called to tell her that he felt bad for what he did. would you believe him? the cheating happened before I got married. (didn't know though until after married for a year). The calls happend right before our wedding and around the same time I found out about it. No he didn't spill the info, I did my research.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Maby he does feel remorse.
    Anonymous

• Felt bad for what he did??? He should apologies to you not her. Unless he is on the 12 step program and he has to apologize for everything he did then he shouldn't bother. Tell him to lose her number.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Keep your guard up. Make sure it does not go further.
    Anonymous

• hmm... Well after finding out that he cheated the first time I would've been gone. But now that you found out he called her to apologize? What the hell does he owe her an apology for? I wouldn't stand for it.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I would be pissed. What was he apologizing to her about? He should be apologizing to you forever. A normal person has sense enough to not contact the person they cheated on you with ever.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I would FEEL like I might be divorcing his cheatin' a-s-s!
    Anonymous

• I would be pissed and not believe a word he says! Why did he call her to apologize? I think he was calling to ask if she was okay with him getting married, her having a fiance and them still be able to hook up!
    Anonymous

• Run for it, girl! He hasn't changed. He has no business calling her. And I agree with the above sentiment; he owes YOU an apology. I'd have called off the wedding, but if I were you, I'd seek out an attorney, and get a consult. You need to protect yoursef and your children, and no what your rights are in the divorce. Don't even tell him; the divorce papers should come as a surprise to him.

You can't trust him. He has shown you that much.
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• i would be fucking livid, and if i found out a year after i married him that he cheated before we were married, i would have left him that day... you are still with him knowing he is a cheater (and if i am reading right he didnt come clean you found out through the grapevine), so you really should direct your anger at yourself (for staying with someone who respects you so little that he would cheat on you) and find yourself someone who isnt a dirty diseased cheater.... no offense of course :) just dont want more people to die from aids ya know...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• He should be apologizing to you... feeling bad for what he did to you.
    Anonymous