D you like the way your h/bf looks? and do you think he likes the way you look?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• he tells me I'm beautiful all the time and I beleive him. He is getting a small belly which is ok for now, but any bigger then we have a problem!
    Anonymous

• He used to tell I am making a big deal over my looks. He wants me to be boring looking. I wear and dress appropriately for the occassion. But sometimes I let my city look out ans when the pr men start checking me out, he does not like the way I look. I think he looks nice but he should lose some weight.
    Anonymous

• I love the way my Hubby looks. He definitely makes it seem like he loves my body. ;)
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• We give each other a lot of compliments on our physical appearance. I think it's important to compliment what you like in your partner to let him know to keep up the good work.

He's also insanely hot. I'd put him up against anyone's DH/SO/BF. He'd win! He's insanely HOT!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I do like the way my dh looks. When we met, he was a lot buffer, he used to work out a lot. Now he has lost a lot of muscle and has a little bit of a gut, but honestly it doesn't bother me at all. I still find him just a sexy...I actually think he's getting sexier as he ages, which kind of freaks me out since guys aren't usually as attracted to older women.
    As far as what he thinks of me, I think he still finds me attractive. My weight has kind of teeter-tottered since we got married and I do notice that he's more into me when I'm thinner, so I try to stay that way!
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I love the way he looks...which is actually kind of odd, b/c he is totally different from any other guy I ever dated, both appearance and personality wise. He's got a belly, which he is always complaining about, but I even love that. He kind of reminds me of my dad, though...is that creepy? lol

I'm fairly certain he likes the way I look, since he can never keep his hands off me.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• ecodani...insanely Hot? Show us...
    Anonymous

• Yeah, show off.My friend has the hottest husband on cafe mom.Don't bluff your way out of it now.
    Anonymous

• I think my husband is gorgeous and I let him know all the time. He lets me know too.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I like the way he looks, have no clue what he thinks about me.
    Anonymous