2week wait?

can you get a positive at 2weeks from my calulation i am two weeks an six days
have anyone got a positive at two weeks.i ovulated on the second but i had intercourse on the 30th of november an i had sex on the six of this month so what do you lady's think.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• most HPTs are accurate 14 days after conception.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Well, technically, when you ovulate & conceive and miss that first period you're only 2 weeks pregnant, give or take a couple days. So if you know for sure you ovulated on the 2nd, that was just 6 days ago, and the 6th was only 2 days ago, so you'd be less than a week pregnant if you conceived on the 2nd from having sex on the 30th. (Yep, I paid attention in my health classes.) So yes, you can get a positive at 2 weeks, because that's normally when you miss your first period and test if you think you're pregnant. But sorry, you're not 2 weeks 6 days pregnant if you ovulated on the 2nd.
    Anonymous

• If you ovulated on the 2nd, you need to wait until at least the 16th to test. December 2 + 14 days = December 16th. You COULD get a positive then.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Actually, if she had conceived on the 2nd then she would be 2 weeks 6 days at this point. Doctors usually go by LMP or by adding 2 weeks onto your conception date. Going by LMP then you would be 2 weeks 6 days....IF you are pregnant, then you would be 6 days pregnant by gestational age. 14 days after ovulation (or conception), you would be 4 weeks pregnant already by LMP. 2 weeks if going by gestational age. Confused? lol

I conceived November 10th and I am 6 weeks.

You need to wait till the 14th-16th to test to get an accurate result.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Anon 6:34 here.... I wanted to add that I got a BFP at 9dpo and with my other two pregnancies it was around 10-11dpo but to be safer than sorry, you should wait till around 14.

Implantation happens between day 7-10, sometimes later and you won't get a postive before the egg implants, thats why you should wait!
    Anonymous

• im with u girl if ur prego and i am our kids will be due same time, i ovulated the 1 had sex the 27-3 so now just doin the wait let me know wat happens?
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 11:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2009