Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I have a hemhroid that hurts so bad. I dont know what to do. I am so embareesses about this. What kind of doctor do I go to? What is the procedure? Does it hurt? Does it permanently take it away? I feel lie it is my only option.. :(

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Health

Answers (1)
  • You need to have it looked at, they can remove it, and if it is visible, a very simple procedure!

    Answer by kimigogo at 3:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.