what do you think of 'I didn't know I was pregnant' show... real or made up stories?

I am really confused as to how some one cannot know they have a full term baby inside them? I can believe if you dont realize you are pregnant for the first 4 or 5 months, but then even if you dont grow a big belly, how can you not feel the movements or the weight inside? Are these women so insensitive or are they just in denial? Or are they making up stories to get on air?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• fake!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• okay, honestly, if you watch that show all the time like I do, you would notice that almost every single woman on there is overweight, there fore that is why I don't think they would be showing...however, when I was pregnant, during the last 2 months, all my son did was move around. I mean you could see my whole entire stomach shifting. My hubby said it looked like an alien trying to get out.
    But, honestly I just don't get it. I think it is made up!
    Anonymous

• i have watched that show a lot and i think about half are overweight and half are normal weight. i don't think it's fake even though it is hard to believe at times! this is my 2nd pregnancy and for me it was obvious both times...
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• OP here - thats exactly my point... there is nothing subtle about being pregnant... even if its not obvious to others, how can you not know such a significant change to your body? I am pregnant with my second and with both I started feeling the movements at 16 or 17 weeks. There is a reason why doctors tell you to keep track of the movements after you reach third trimester... because everyone feels them and thats how you know the baby is still alive inside.
    Anyone on here not feel movements until they had the baby??
    Anonymous

• I believe a lot of it IS real, that they are real stories... from really, really, REEEEAAALLLLYYY ignorant people. And then another good portion is from people in complete denial. And yet ANOTHER good portion is total BS. So IMO, bit of everything haha.
    Anonymous