Bra problems!

All my bras do this.
They fit around just fine, but when I tighten the straps all it seems to do is hitch it up in the back, not the front.

I've tried both C &D cups and they both do it.
Anyone else have this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• it's the brand/ make of the bra. There are non-underwire bras that have the wires in the sides that keep the band level. You probably need to find one with a wider band in the back, one that will stay put. Get fitted at a good store.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Here is what I finally did...
    Went to Victoria Secret and was fitted. I told them the look I wanted, and the problem I was having. If you have a good fitter, she will look at how your current bra fits you, yes, with your shirt off. This was the BEST thing I ever did! I now have a couple of the same bra, in different colors that actually FIT! And make me look good!

Yeah, they were kind of expensive, but well worth it!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I'd get fitted because the problem with it doing that isn't the CUP SIZE (c or d) but the band size....you may be wearing a size or two, too large or small. You can get fitted free right at stores like Fashion Bug or even Victoria Secrets
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Anonymous,
    I am sorry that this response is late.
    The problem is that your band is too loose. The support that your bra provides should primarily come from the band. Unfortunately most stores recommend bands that are far too loose to provide any support. The band is even more important if you have large breasts, if you are in the final stages of a pregnancy, or your breasts are lactating. You really should be properly fitted for a bra. I would try to locate a Jeunique consultant in your area and ask her to fit you. The fitting is free and she can further discuss your bra issues. I have worn Jeunique bras for many years as they are the only bras that fit me in fact I love them so much that I have just started selling them myself. Jeunique bras are engineered on the same principles as the Golden Gate Bridge to provide support and lift. If you prefer to you may contact me and I will help you.
    AphroditesCups

Answer by AphroditesCups at 10:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010