FHA ..

Has anyone used this when buying a home ?

Please give me all of the details...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was just like a regular loan. Except the did their own inspection & wouldn't approve funding till the ppl selling it to us fixed some things.
    Anonymous

• Well like what did you have to do to get the loan from them ? How much did they give you and was it easy to get ? AND.... Did they really help it to make the monthly payments lower and just help as much as they could ?

Anonymous

• We tried to go FHA and we were told they won't help make our monthly payments lower. So, we were told to go through the USDA, they are the ones who give you a loan and payments are based off your income.. A lot of hoops to jump through with them. We will know in a few weeks if we are approved or not.
    Anonymous

• I have an FHA it is just another loan only it is gov. funded. It is still through a bank. I pay Bank of America. you can apply for this loan with any loan officer. Just look one up and give them a call. Most will run your credit and be able to give you a limit and an approval that day for free. It is pretty easy to get especially for frist time home buyers. Also for first time home buyers you can get down payment assistance as well. That makes you only need 500-1000 in Ernest money to purchase.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Wait! We did have to pay the inspector as well but we had that cost worked into the loan.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I just got my home FHA its a great loan program, you can put so little money down and still get the house you want. If your are interested let me know I worked with a direct bank and they worked quick because I had to move in when i started my job. If you are really interested let me know and i will give you the name and number of the bank and loan officer I worked with. He was so smart,nice and worked really hard and quickly for us.
    dandeecandi

Answer by dandeecandi at 12:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2009