What is more annoying about the Duggars (the family with 18 kids)...?

The fact that they preach about creationism to their kids, or that there is a strict rule in their family that they must never dance (not even in their wedding night.)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• i dont watch that show, so I dont know.....but I seen on yahoo that the mom was rushed to the ER the other day...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• How about the fact that all 18 kids' names start with J?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Or that their daughters can't wear anything on their legs but skirts...
    Anonymous

• I think the most annoying things are: Giving 18 kids all J names!, the horrible clothes and hair styles, the fact that any two people should create 18 more people and add to world overpopulation, didn't know about the dancing thing but that's sad/weird too.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• What they do in their lives does not annoy me at all. They do not "preach" that everyone needs to live like them, they just tell us what they do in their family. If they "annoy" you, turn the show off. How they raise their children has no bearing on your life, other than for entertainment if you watch their show on TV.
    Anonymous

• I love it and I love the way they TEACH their kids! I do the same with mine!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Honestly I really like the Duggers. We watch every nite. I am in no way religious..in fact I consider myself more wiccan then anything but their moral base and reasoning is actually pretty good. They do not recieve any financial benifits, they are totally self supporting, they never pass judgement on anyone for any reason..Michelle NEVER raises her voice to the kids and they are all extremely polite and have excellent manners. And the one thing I really really really like about them is that they NEVER PUSH THEIR RELIGION ON ANYONE EVER!! they do not claim their religions is THE religion and preach hate against anyone who doesnt follow it unlike most of the christian moms on this site...although maybe thats what you really dont like about them is the fact that they are so religious but refuse to persecute anyone for not following them. yeah thats probably it...I LOVE THE DUGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon :49 , I will just "ditto" your answer, you said it best. But will add, if you don't like them or agree with them, don't watch them.
    Anonymous

• I concur with Anon:49 and 52.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I like the Duggars. They have old fashioned ideas but i love how their children are well behaved and are hardly ever screaming. They are a self sustaining family that love each other and dont push for fame. I dont agree with their contribution to overpopulation but at least they arent raising 8 screaming crying children. Which they ignore and use for weapons anf money like a certain other show.
    Anonymous